From the beginning, Air was always designed to change the way people move. As running took off from specialized niche sport to sidewalks and streets across the country, Nike was there with technological innovations every step of the way.
When the visible Air revolution arrived, it could not be contained to a single arena. Air Max became synonymous with cutting edge style, as much as with athletic performance.
The Air Max 270 is a new silhouette that takes its inspiration from some classic sources, the larger visible Air units of the Air Max 180 and Air Max 93. Modern, dynamic, and sleek the Air Max 270 practically demands movement in all directions, because there isn’t just one, right way to move.
- Large volume Max Air unit offers responsive cushioning.
- Neoprene stretch bootie construction delivers a snug fit.
- 3-piece midsole offers durability and a smooth transition.
- Mono-mesh window in the quarter and engineered mesh in the forefoot offer breathability.
- Rubber toe tip offers durability in a high-wear area. It reads “AIR” on the tip.
- Design lines, tongue logo and exaggerated tongue top nod to the original Air Max 180 of 1991.